Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness!!

70 degrees in March with less than a week of rain combined for 2013! As much as I hate cleaning my bike and gear man do we need the rain to get here and gone before we have a snowy mountain June!

So I sold the Tallboy LTC and ordered up another TRC for the summer. Why? personal prefrence thats all. No I'm not off the 29er Coolaid and no I won't say one is better than the other but honestly its a matter of what you like:) I still have the HT 29er set up SS and it's really challenges me physically and strait up a blast to ride! I just think out of the box besides the Blur Xc carbon the TRC was the most fun to ride and being so light it was a great light xc bike or all mountain rig for places like Downieville.

On the vehicle side of the garage I bought my first non truck vehicle:) A Subaru Outback.....Yes I know its a lesbian's car but I'm not a lesbian so it's cool! The truck has been retired to light duty with 237k miles I  didn't want to risk having it crap out on the Bay Bridge or in the mountains. The "Subie" is pretty sweet except for having the bikes on the back of the car and thinking my $7k plastic bumper may be crushed at anytime. It's a blast to drive and the kids who are growing up faster than I would like are much more comfortable on longer drives than the truck.



Anyways more on the new whip in a week:)..............




No comments:

Post a Comment