Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back on the 29er!

So it's raining and looks like a wash out for today(will try for tomorrow) so I thought I might as well post up on the Blog since it's been months!




SeanLife's been busy since my last post with the kids back in school and work busy as ever and trying to get rides in whenever possible. So you might have noticed I'm back on a 29er again (Santa Cruz TBLTC pictured) after I sold the TRC after summer time. Hell I also got a hard tail 29er single speed as well to kick my ass :) Pretty stoked on this ride so far, Climbs really well even with a single 35 tooth up front (1x10) and when you point it down it really comes to life! Weighing in a 27lbs it's light enough for a epic xc day of riding but strong enough for a awesome day in Santa Cruz! I will post some more reviews after I get some more miles on her.

Thanks

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment