Thursday, April 19, 2012

Someone is out there!

So this week has been interesting to say the least! Had a great pre ride on the Sea Otter XC course on Sunday followed by a viewing on Monday night for my good friends dad who past last week of Cancer:( Tuesday was the funeral in Pleasanton at St Augustine Church then off to the cemetery for more services. My self and a couple of great friends who I have known for the past 20+ years arrived early and we visited the grave of a good friend we lost back in 1992 and also my grandfather who past in 1985. While walking around waiting for the procession to arrive I was reminded how fast life passes by and talking with my buds I thought to my self "living is really a luxury" think about it, most people complain of not having the greatest toys, houses,cars and bikes :) etc and just assume they are supposed to have it! Kinda like they are owed something just for living! In reality I thinking we owe someone or something else for being able to enjoy the simple things in life like seeing your kids grow up, growing old with your split apart (Wife:) and being able to remember the good old days with your buds at a cemetery! While I'll be the first to admit I'm not much of a religious type I will give in to the fact that something greater than human exist. Sorry for the heavy post but it's interesting to me :) Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment