Sunday, April 1, 2012

Month In Review

So thought I would give the month of March a 6 out of 10 for the ups and downs that made up most of the month. Ups where getting started with my new venture in project management and being able to get home by 5pm and leave work at work! Spending more time with the family is going to be a huge plus with this position for sure. I'm so proud of both my children doing really well in school this year my oldest has always done well but my youngest has made a huge turn around and I couldn't be happier about that! Being able to ride without lights is awesome not to say I don't like riding at night but when you ride alone at night you get kinda bored :). Getting signed up for the Sea Otter Classic XC Cat 2 race and racing with my best friend is pretty sweet as well. The down's where some of my co workers having medical issues and one of my good friends dad being diagnosed with terminal Cancer:( I saw him the other day at my friend shop and shocked on how much he changed in such a short time. So as I'm writing this I realized that there might be a little more good than bad but I'll keep my rating just the same and hope for my friends dad somehow gets better. Tell next time Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment