Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Job Position Perks!

So recently I made a transfer from Operations Manager to Project Manager at my company, I'd been a Operations Manager for the past four and half years so my company wanted me to have the experience of doing Project Management full time. In the past I've managed small projects but with little attention to detail due to the amount of work involved being a Operations Manager. So when I was approached with the idea I was very skeptical on if I would like it or not but the company wanted me to have the experience so to have the knowledge needed to one day run a branch or some type of expansion company. Tonight I was in town by 5:30pm from the job I'm currently working on in San Francisco and if not for the bad weather conditions I would have saved another 25 minutes easy! This afternoon I got to take a walk with my wife (and dog:)  I cant remember in the last 5 to 6 years I've ever gotten to do that after work? Sappy as it sounds but it means something to me:)

Bike talk next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment