Saturday, February 25, 2012

Second Blog!

So this is my second blog of the first blog? Swapping around contact info and my first attempt was a fail! 


So starting over I'm a 43 year old male from Brentwood CA (Norcal). I'm married going on 18 years to my best friend and we have a 12 year old daughter and a 9 year old son.


I'm a Project Manager at a Bay Area Demolition Company and we do large commercial projects mostly in San Francisco and Oakland. Every day at work is a exciting one and I'm lucky to work with a great group of people. 


I'm a avid mountain biker and currently ride a Santa Cruz Carbon Tallboy around twice a week  and sometime three if time permits. I enjoy riding with my friends and sometimes alone if schedules don't mesh. I enjoy riding for causes such as the fight against Cancer! This is something dear to my heart as my mother in-law was lost to the diseases a week prior to our wedding and my best friends farther was lost 6 years ago as well.


So as is this my first blog (sorta:) I'll sign off agian:)


Till next time


Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment