Sunday, February 26, 2012

Marin post ride report

So had a good day at Tamarancho today did the standard take off from FairFax Cycle and road up and started the normal clockwise route and at the B17 junction I road up to the Pine Loop fire road and headed up the hill till it started traveling farther down and away than I wanted to climb back up so I turned around went back to the junction and met a guy named Tom who showed me Porcupine and White Hill trails that were a nice break from the normal routine. Afterwards I went into the bike shop and paid my $5 to the Boyscouts :).

I then met up with my wife and son (Daughter at a friends house) at Nations and ate a Big ole Bacon Cheeseburger to off-set the ride:)

Looking to ride Wednesday so I'll check in later in the week.

Have a good one.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment